Poetry Pond
This is my paper, my mind is the pen

THE GOAL:

ONE POEM PER WEEK

.

Saturday, June 28, 2003

Yay, a new poem to read!! But it's not a happy poem. I'm writing it because I miss a good friend of mine. She's an online friend, and is at a work conference in Las Vegas. I do not know when she'll be back online, and I miss her very much.

When you're gone

When you're gone
There's something missing from my life
When you're not here
I can't stand it

Every second I wish you were back again
Every minute I feel the need come back to me
I watch time go by, and I keep wondering
If now is the time you'll come back
Not knowing is what kills me the most

I'm not complete without you
You give me a purpose, you give me something to anticipate
Too much anticipation is bad for the heart
But I know that when you return our love will grow even stronger

I want you again so badly
I don't feel right when you're away
When you're with me, it makes my day
I know it's a matter of time
But time seems slower
When you're gone

posted by:Russ at 3:53 PM | Post Page | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Designed by Ryon