Poetry Pond
This is my paper, my mind is the pen

THE GOAL:

ONE POEM PER WEEK

.

Sunday, September 21, 2003

For two special people . . .

The Butterfly and the Raven

I have a little butterfly
Her wings are black and red
I see her in my sweetest dreams
I feel her in my bed

My butterfly flutters in my heart
She's there to comfort me
When she flies to me she makes me happier
Than I could possibly ever be

I have a little raven
Black as 3 A.M.
Her words of wisdom ring in my head
She's my lovely spirit friend

My raven loves me very much
And, yes, I love her too
She is my inspiration
She helps me to be true

My raven and my butterfly
Fly to me every night
When they are here, I feel so strong
They help me see the light

Me, my butterfly, and my raven
Will always be together
I love them more than anything
I'll love them both forever

posted by:Russ at 1:41 AM | Post Page | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Designed by Ryon